Transition & Future Of Humanity

Discussion in 'Matterium' started by Uranus Rising, Feb 7, 2012.

Uranus Rising
    • Production Team

Uranus Rising Crone

After listening to the David Icke interview (to be linked here on 10th Feb) , along with Clif’s discussion with him as well as what he shared with us after the interview (refer to clif high's article http://www.halfpasthuman.com/lastdaysofyourlife.html) , I feel we might need a place to explore ideas about the future of humanity.

Uranus Rising
    • Production Team

Uranus Rising Crone

For myself, I have been considering some thoughts which I share here. Make of them what you will.
    I do preface this with an admission of my own Scorpionic nature; and that after 2 NDE’s, and with the growing years, contemplation of my own demise is familiar territory for me. I acknowledge that for most this is not a well-trodden path of inquiry. So if this is not a path you want to explore, you might want to walk away now.

I too still cling to personal identity, my individuality - I ain’t dead yet! My body still clings to life. This is my season. But being on a perpetual cusp, I have to explore other considerations which I put forth here.

If as individuals we perish, our collective consciousness as an entire human species will not. So those that survive, as well as their descendants, will carry the capability to access all of our wisdom, memories, experiences, talents & learnings. Nothing is ever lost. As with the hundredth monkey idea, if enough people have learned something, we all have.

Each child that is born carries the evolutionary culmination of the wisdom & knowledge of the entire human species. Just as a mundane example, I have noticed how children now at age two can use a computer far easier than their grandparents or great-grandparents; and that children now seem far wiser than the children I grew up with. When I was a child, we children knew things that our ancestors could not fathom. So how many of us have memories of the past that are beyond ones’ blood ancestors? Could be past lives, yes, or/and could it be we have the capacity to tap into that collective consciousness?

John Lash, in his book Quest for the Zodiac, asks the question, “Are we neuroanatomically designed to carry acquired skills & interests as innate properties of the mind/body dynamic?”

Then this: “I consider Humanistic, Third Force Psychology to be transitional, a preparation for a still ‘higher’ Fourth Psychology, transpersonal, transhuman, centred in the cosmos rather than in human needs and interests, going beyond humanness, identity, self-actualisation, and the like.” Abraham Maslow, Towards A Psychology of Being, 1968

My concern is the amount of trauma sustained during any such period of catastrophe. This could block access to the collective consciousness. Hopefully those that do survive will include some wise persons & healers to assist those traumatised, or those that have the capacity to tap into the collective consciousness & bring back the needed skills/wisdom to assist the human species.

If many of us humans perish in some solar or galactic catastrophe, so too will tptb/elite. Their numbers will be reduced as well. This, many think, has happened before. But this time we as a collective consciousness, an entire human species, have reached a tipping point percentage of awakening. I would think that that makes a very, very big difference for the future of humanity.

For a long while now I have been having this experience/foreknowledge vision (I do not claim that this is a future incarnation – it might be viewing into the future or, simply a projection of my hopes into the future): I am a young woman with babe tied to my back. I am standing on a boat holding onto the mast, I can feel the wind blowing my long hair. My mate is at the back of the boat working the rudder. My sense is that we are moving on to another island and to seasonal food. We are part of a community making this journey. We are a very psychically attuned tribe, using telepathy to communicate when not face to face. The community does not have technology other than helpful tools, live in harmony with nature. But they do have a depth of knowledge on the use of energy, including orbs & bars.

Okay, this might be wishful thinking on my part, but it is very real to me & my contact with the person has happened numerous times. If this sort of thing appeals to you, I can highly recommend this book by Hank Wessellman (1st in a series of 3) - Spirit Walker:
    Hank Wesselman's incredible story of a series of encounters that would forever change his life began with what he at first tried to explain away as particularly vivid dreams, but which grew increasingly intense and insistent, ultimately propelling him on twelve fantastic journeys across time and space. Over the next three years, his journeys proved to be far more important than mere reason could explain. Eventually, Dr. Wesselman became convinced that he'd been granted a visionary encounter with what tribal people from millennia past have called the "spirit world."

Greenmeadow
    • Production Team

Greenmeadow Member

Awesome post UR.

How we handle trauma as a tribe of omni humanity strikes me as very important. I think about childbirth and how different it is with a dula supporting the new mother and telling her that the pain does not mean that anything is wrong. It is just a wave to ride on the journey. Compare that to a mother with no one to tell her what to expect or even how to know if anything is wrong or right. The experience can easily become trauma.

The western culture faces death as if death is a failure. Doctors can barely admit that one of their patients is terminal. We barely have any community rituals to support people when there are deaths.

When a forest is prevented from having fires it gets completely out of balance and takes a devastating fire to re-balance (see Yellowstone). But fires a re a natural part of the cycle. They renew the soil. Some seeds can only germinate after having been exposed to intense heat. A fire clears and makes openings for sunlight to reach the ground and new growth occurs.

If what is coming is a natural cycle, how can we see it as a natural cycle instead of trauma?

Uranus Rising
    • Production Team

Uranus Rising Crone

what i am hoping is this: whatever traumas will break down the blocks - amazing what one will do if a loved one is in danger! Find a herb to heal? Create a needed tool? Discover they are capable of reiki? who knows?

the fear of death is another mind manipulation, and as you say it is a natural part of life.

chipperdogg gave me this link, the Tibetan Book of the Dead, narrated by Leonard Cohen - so beautiful it brought me to tears several times.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-tibetan-book-of-the-dead/

Cloud

Cloud New Member

Uranus Rising, Barbara Hand Clow speaks to your subject of total human trauma in her book, "Catastrophobia", holding to the premeise that the human race was nearly decimated long, long ago & that we still hold those memories within our individual sub-conscious & within the mass consciousness. That fear holds humans at a lower level of consciousness & easy marks to be controlled. I recently listened to an interview of Barbara & she feels that 2012 is a time that we, humanity, will/are overcoming our most basic fears & that this will then allow us to move into a higher state of consciousness. Sorry, I cannot provide a link to the interview...if I recall it, I will post.