Advertisement

Don't want to see ads? Register now for free!

Posted: James Wesley Rawles ~ September 22nd @ 8pm Edt/12am Utc

Discussion in 'Time Monk Radio Interviews' started by Time Monk, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Time Monk
    • Staff/Administrator

Time Monk The Beginning is Near

Time Monk Radio Network Presents:
    James Wesley Rawles
    Saturday September 22nd
    8pm EDT/12am UTC
    JWRsurvivors.jpg JWR_Patriots.jpg JWR_Survive.jpg
    James Wesley, Rawles is a New York Times best-selling survivalist-fiction author, blogger and survival retreat consultant. A conservative Christian, Rawles is the editor of SurvivalBlog.com, a blog on survival and preparedness topics. Rawles is the author of the survivalist novels Patriots: A Novel of Survival in the Coming Collapse, Survivors: A Novel of the Coming Collapse, Founders: A Novel of the Coming Collapse, as well as the national bestseller How to Survive the End of the World as We Know It: Tactics, Techniques, and Technologies for Uncertain Times.​
    "I'm a survivalist author and lecturer. I'm the founder and editor of SurvivalBlog.com. I'm a former U.S. Army intelligence officer, and now work as a full-time blogger and freelance writer. This blog reflects my interests. I’ve been an enthusiastic survivalist since my teenage years. I grew up in the Bomb Shelter era, and that mind set just never wore off.​
    I have authored several best selling nonfiction and fiction survivalists books. My expertise is primarily in retreat security, food storage, firearms, communications, first aid, and off-grid power systems. I have a B.A. degree from San Jose State University with minor degrees in military science, history, and military history. I served as a U.S. Army Intelligence Corps officer and held a Top Secret security clearance with SCI access. I attended the Army NBC defense officer's course, as well as Northern Warfare School at Fort Greeley, Alaska. Before resigning my commission as a Captain, I worked numerous live intelligence gathering and analysis missions overseas the tactical and strategic levels.​
    SurvivalBlog has more than 300,000 readers per week, and it is considered the Internet's premier source of information on family preparedness and survival topics."​
    JWR_Founders.jpg
    Founders: A Novel of the Coming Collapse
    Book Description
    Publication Date: September 25, 2012
    It’s the near future, and thanks to a perfect storm of reckless banking practices, hyperinflation, a stock market gone mad, and the negligence of our elected officials, the entire social, political, and economic infrastructure of America has collapsed. Chaos reigns in the streets, medical treatment is no longer available, and a silent coup has placed a dangerous group of men at the helm of a false government. America’s fate is in the hands of those few individuals who have the survival skills, the faith, and the forethought to return this country to the state its founding fathers intended.​
    Your host for the interview will be Plane
    Please submit your questions by Wednesday, September 5th
    ___________________________​
    TMRN Interviews Present:
    James Wesley Rawles
    Featuring
    The Mighty Time Monk Radio Arts Players
    Your Host:
    Plane
    RoundTable Members:
    Disastercat ~ Romans ~ Lennie
    Music:
    Kevin MacLeod
    Technical Director:
    Neo
    Associate Producers:
    Greenmeadow ~ End of the Road Farm
    Maclaren ~ Lennie ~ Uranus Rising
    Executive Producer:
    Foxx
    Length-----2:08:31 58.83MB​
    MP3: 24 Kbps Lite 16000hz; Stereo;​
    Length-----2:08:31 22.07MB​
    ______________________​
    YouTube
    slide.jpg

2. Time Monk
    • Staff/Administrator

Time Monk The Beginning is Near

___________________________​
    TMRN Interviews Present:
    James Wesley Rawles
    Featuring
    The Mighty Time Monk Radio Arts Players
    Your Host:
    Plane
    RoundTable Members:
    Disastercat ~ Romans ~ Lennie
    Music:
    Kevin MacLeod
    Technical Director:
    Neo
    Associate Producers:
    Greenmeadow ~ End of the Road Farm
    Maclaren ~ Lennie ~ Uranus Rising
    Executive Producer:
    Foxx
    Length-----2:08:31 58.83MB​
    MP3: 24 Kbps Lite 16000hz; Stereo;​
    Length-----2:08:31 22.07MB​
    ______________________​
    YouTube

3. 4G2

4G2 New Member

Excellent interview!

Still listening as I write this. I am glad I was a scout in my younger years. I heard lots of common sense in his position. I know many of the folks in my neighborhood would be lost little puppies if they had to figure out how to do basic survival skills.

One thing I haven't heard yet...personal hygiene questions. Maybe yet later in the interview. I will update later.