Advertisement

Don't want to see ads? Register now for free!

Posted: Dr. Tom Campbell ~ Time Monk Radio Presents ~ June 22nd, 2012

Discussion in 'Time Monk Radio Interviews' started by Time Monk, May 8, 2012.

1. Uranus Rising
    • Production Team

Uranus Rising Crone

i think we better spell out PMR (physical material reality) for those unfamilar with his work :)

2. Greenmeadow
    • Production Team

Greenmeadow Member

My questions so far - some seem too simple and general but if other are also interested in the question maybe they could be refined.

1.How people remember has been changing with computer use. People are now remembering where to find information vs actually remembering facts and details. If we are in a virtual reality filled with data and consciousness can we access data directly from the field vs learning or experiencing to get new data?

2.You say that one of the rules that seem to exist in our virtual reality is consistency. How does the paranormal or any other outlier phenomena fit into that consistency?

3.Many believe that the purpose of pain and suffering is learning. Do you believe that people can also learn by going towards joy and not just by trying to get away from pain?

f/u Is suffering necessary? Or is it a stage of development?

4.Old physics is all about the physical. Physical solutions to problems like radiation and Fukishima seem limited. Are there other options to such problems if we look at them through non-physical physics?

5.In a virtual reality game many outcomes are predictable given the parameters of the game. How do you see fate, destiny and free will interacting in our virtual reality?

6.When you learn a new language new thoughts become available with new words and concepts. What are some of the new thoughts or perceptions have come out of your virtual reality theory?

7.What effect does working on improving oneself have on the larger collective?

8.When we see wrongs in the world it is hard to know what to do sometimes. Some say we should become activists. Some say we should send the problem love. Others say that the problem is necessary to our development and we should let it runs its course. How do you decide how to address problems?

9.What do you think of The Secret, law of attraction and positive affirmations? What effects, if any, do those practices have on a person’s life?

f/u Can repetitive fears draw in negative experiences? How does our thinking effect our reality?

10.Does Big Consciousness have a goal? What are we here for?

11.If we are here to evolve, how would you describe successful evolution?

12.If lower entropy is love is the experience of Oneness ultimate lower entropy?

13.How do the brain and consciousness interact?

14.People tend to ignore the body but it seems to store our patterns and emotional history, have programmed reactions, and get gut feeling knowings before the mind . The body also seems to develop sensitivities and diseases based on thoughts and emotions not just what we are exposed to. How does the body and consciousness interact?

15.Is consciousness our soul?

16.We seem to have divided Doing and Being. When people are in Being a lot they have trouble maintaining things like paying bills on time and being in a grounded physical reality. When people are in Doing a lot they seem to become a task list and miss experiencing the Now. Is there a way to combine being and doing to bring both states to everyday life?

17.Various shamanic legends speak of energy beings that consume human emotions of fear, pain and anger. These being are supposed to manipulate humans so that we will experience such emotions. Do you think negative entities exist?

18.How do guides, angels, hearing voices and positive entities fit into your understanding of reality?

19.Byron Katie says that many thoughts are completely unoriginal and don’t seem to come from the inside. Instead of the person having thoughts, it is almost like the thoughts are having the person. There do seem to be memes that run cultures. What do you think is happening in this circumstance? How do people get freedom from these thoughts?

20.If it is all just data/information can we change the channel so to speak? Can we choose what data to be part of our life?

21. You say that exploring non physical reality should be done systematically and and should be tested. How do you test your experiences? How do you keep from getting lost in your own imagination? If others have the same experience does that validate it?

22. What effect does spending time in the non physical reality have on everyday lives in the physical reality? What makes it worth the effort? Or is it worth it for its own sake like art or beauty?

3. ChipperDogg
    • Production Team

ChipperDogg itinerant terran

Poet
    edited the task list with reminders sent and willingness to final question assist on campbell interview.

4. Uranus Rising
    • Production Team

Uranus Rising Crone

thank you dave, and a terrific reminder

5. ChipperDogg
    • Production Team

ChipperDogg itinerant terran

Poet
    some of the non-stop swirling-around-my-brain questions for tom campbell:

can you share your thoughts on how mbt/science/objective-subjective/exploratory-provings-to-PMR's-selfimage relates to beauty/joy/eloquence/mystery/awe/love
    i would ask a specific question but don't know where to put the question mark…

what qualities would be a good prerequisite for a serious inquiry into the nature of the real?
    what place might a good-humor and a quick-wittedness have in an inquiry of that nature?

have you been able to write a scientific formulation of My Big TOE?
    is it probable it may be embody'd as high probability as you? as all of us?

how important is the accuracy of descriptive terms used in relating to others as to the level and quality of consciousness of which one may be aware as one's self and towards others?

you have said that consciousness is fundamental, and that the physical relates to the VR that it inhabits (if i'm not paraphrasing too absurdly). if the physical is manifestation of aggregated quantums of energetic interactions to what would metaphysical relate?

can you please describe some core components of your theory?

i hold two unquestionables close to my heart - a full and unwavering respect for the integrity of other individuals, and a giving of freedom (to be who they will) and a taking of that freedom as my own.
    i have a longing similar (in my mind anyway) to what you have expressed of: now that i 'see' this (meaning to me a small part of how this interrelatedness that i and others comprise together), how can i share this and when does that desire impact on another's integrity and 'need' to do it on their own'?

6. MacLaren
    • Production Team

MacLaren Member

Freeman
    Intro and Wrap sent to Dan via WBF messaging.