Advertisement

Don't want to see ads? Register now for free!

Posted: Dolores Cannon ~ Time Monk Radio Presents ~ March 30th, 2012

Discussion in 'Time Monk Radio Interviews' started by Time Monk, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Time Monk
    • Staff/Administrator

Time Monk The Beginning is Near

Time Monk Radio Network Presents:
    Dolores Cannon
    Friday March 30, 2012
    8pm EDT/12am UTC
    Doloros Cannon.jpg
    Dolores’ career as a hypnotherapist spans almost 50 years and has taken
    her on an incredible journey along countless fascinating destinations.
    Her early work was heavily focused on reincarnation, which got her acquainted
    and comfortable with the concept of time travel. Many of her early clients described
    scenes from past lives where they had lived in past decades, past centuries and even
    past millennia in a variety of social settings in different locations all over the Earth.
    Throughout the evolution of her career, a reoccurring theme is for Dolores to
    reach a “comfort zone” in understanding regarding a particular area, then for a
    new concept to be introduced to her by The Subconscious which often completely
    challenges her belief system and forces her to expand her way of thinking.
    An example of such an occurrence was when the Subconscious put forth
    the idea that time does not really exist as man identifies it.
    She set up her own publishing company, Ozark Mountain Publishing,
    in 1992 which now publishes more than 50 authors on 4 continents.
    Dolores’ books have been translated into more than twenty languages.

Please submit your questions by Sunday, March 11th
    __________________​
    TMRN Interviews Present:
    Dolores Cannon
    Featuring
    The Mighty Time Monk Radio Arts Players
    Host:
    Jules
    RoundTable Members:
    Greenmeadow ~ Lennie
    Music:
    Kevin MacLeod
    Technical Director:
    Neo
    Associate Producers:
    GreenMeadow ~ Lennie ~ Gemini ~ Uranus Rising
    Executive Producer:
    Foxx
    ____________________________________​
    MP3 Tags are Set
    MP3: 44000hz; Stereo; 64 Kbps.​
    Length-----1:13:49 33.7 MB​
    MP3: 16000hz; mono; 24 Kbps Lite.​
    Length-----1:13:49 12.6 MB​
    ______________________​
    YouTube
    slide.jpg

2. Backenstein

Backenstein New Member

Well, that's a rap for me. Listened to the premiere and the 2nd broadcast, too!

Really, great job guys putting these interviews together. Thank you for your efforts!

This interview was tough in that it's tough to figure out good questions for Dolores Cannon, and in many past interviews she doesn't like these questions she's answered elsewhere. Still, there was some new ideas, like the outro at the end, -fresh comments on her travels! It is really interesting how we can see how she 'frames' (my term) things, yet she challenges the interviewers, (or she is ready to challenge them,) when it appears a negative 'frame' is being offered. To really wrap the mind about the appropriateness (for one's self) of this 'framing' may take some time to ponder....

I realized a really interesting dynamic in this interview, and I don't think anyone, not Dolores, nor the interviewers saw it coming. (Surely I can be wrong in that.) It seems that she has these 40 years, I mean 40 YEARS! as a healer, really impressive experience. She wants to heal.

Hindsight is 20-20, and it is too easy for me to sit back, have my glass of water and eat candy and listen to this interview, while you guys work really hard putting it all together, (so, please, understand that I mean no disrespect to your efforts.)

I realize after listening that maybe she really wanted to demonstrate what she is capable of in terms of helping others, but maybe even she isn't really aware of this odd discrepancy, hence her own frustration at times. Likewise from the interviewers. This is all really unexpected, and believe me, if I saw this beforehand, I would have suggested the possibility. On the other hand, who really wants to open up like that, recorded and all? I know I would be terrified to be on the spot like that! -Just on principle! lol. Well, so there it is.

Hindsight, still, as any scientist knows, having questions answered only brings more questions. If anyone has a greater understanding of the 'guardians' that she briefly alluded to, please write about it and share it below. Also, as we've heard a few times how she describes the 3 waves, I would still try to ask her how an INDIVIDUAL would recognize how to place one's self as either one of these wanderer waves or as someone who's been here for many incarnations.

Good information in the interview. I like pithy, and even with the things she's mentioned elsewhere, it was definitely an interview full of information.

Thank you!

3. Backenstein

Backenstein New Member

Had to come back and share - it was really reassuring to hear her say the 'we are already in the new frequency', or something to that effect. (She probably has said this in other interviews at this point, but nevertheless.)

4. 4G2

4G2 New Member

I enjoyed Dolores's interview. She seemed both frustrated and tired of answering the same kind of questions over and over. I guess we need to read all of her books. ;-)

I have heard her comment before that Time is an allusion. Something ManMade for us to structure our existence. Very provocative. I have wondered about this. Also could explain why some folks say that we can be in more than one place at a time. lol Time doesn't exist.

Her positiveness is catching.

5. Uranus Rising
    • Production Team

Uranus Rising Crone

i was finally able to listen to this interview in it's entirety. first i want to say how well jules, greenmeadow & lennie did in trying to interact with dolores. but for me personally, she raised more questions than she answered.

i continue to find the concept of the earth 'split' problematic in that it seems to polarized people in a divisive judgement of good & bad. if we are to move beyond judgement, cannot we see that we all have challenges that may be termed by others (or ourselves) as being 'bad', & isn't this subjective as well? some can take actions that cause suffering to others & to self, but from my perspective this is a very, very complex issue with no easy answers. also, how often are we projecting 'bad' onto others as a way of splitting off what we dislike in ourselves? and what about collective scapegoating onto others what we reject collectively in ourselves? also, i have arrived at a place where i can see that sometimes what we perceive as 'bad' is actually the impetus for growth & consciousness or even 'tough love'.

i also found that her perspective, from my perspective, is what i would call a western view, such as "we create our own reality". for an example, if i were living in a situation were there was war, famine and such, just how much positive thinking & creating my own reality can actually change that, if someone is pointing a gun at me or raping my daughter? and to head off a line of thinking, i reject that those people choose that reality due to karma, since some of those people are among the most loving of humanity.

live in no fear? i think not...fear is a mechanism of instruction & warning. if we live in a place of complete 'no fear' are we not vulnerable to turning our attention away from that which is potentially dangerous to ourselves & others. but that does not mean we have to be possessed by fear, which is different & that distinction needs to be made clear. also, living in no stress & hardships. even dolores admitted that might be boring! stress & hardships provide the impetus for growth & movement. and without them....well sound pretty stagnant to me.

what concerns me about this type of thinking is that could be a sort of wish-fulfilment, a non-differentiating place of womb-like regression & protection. dolores did say that even her guides were evolving & growing, so if they have achieved what we are being told is before us, just what does their process of evolution & growth look like if there is nothing to push or inspire movement?

i also question her views on meditation. and she really stuck to 'script', and when she strayed off she would say "you don't understand" or "i wrote about that in my books" as if she didn't remember. maybe i am reading it wrong but i did not get a feeling of authenticity. which brings me to my original questions about her work: how is it that a wife of a military officers, who working with her husband (years ago) on a military base on military personnel & their families to hypnotism them, reaches such prominence? she is supposed to be the only one to have originated this type of hypnosis, and i am left wondering & questioning on items such as: what about hypnotic suggestion, mind manipulation; is this taping into the collective angst, providing answers to hypnotise & redirect the mind into a false paradigm (in a kettling manoeuvre) of false security as well as that 'feel good factor'- "since i am going to be of those who go the the new earth because i am so good, and that other person is so bad they will stay here in their negativity". well, you might see where i am going with this, but this does not feel wise & compassionate to me. so i guess, according to her theory, i will stay here on the old earth & i am happy to do so to be with those who might do bad things out of suffering, confusion, fear of ego fracturing, and such. and for those who some term psychopaths, maybe i'll just stick around so i can not collude with them - might be fun.

finally, how is it she is allowed to go to any country she likes without bother? i have no doubt what she experienced in those countries was how she says.... people are hungry for such certainty of the future.

6. 4G2

4G2 New Member

I sensed her frustration by saying...Read my books. <heavy sigh>

I don't quite understand the splitting Earth concept because I haven't read her books. I have listened to her interviews that have been posted as well as some of her own radio podcasts. I imagine 'little brains' like mine just will not get what she is talking about. Her guides say as much.

I imagined as she talked about us being of Light and a bit omnipotent as the character Q on Star Trek Next Generation. A being that could create thought into reality easily. Tempered only by Capt Picard's indignation and perhaps emotional blackmail. Are we these kinds of beings and we just don't know? OR a part of this kind of being, whereas a part of ourself is splintered off and doing the daily drudge here on Earth Plane?

The concepts of Good / Bad are manmade, right? Our sense of right/wrong. To have the duality to help guide Humans to make choices in our Free Will environment. To help create boundaries of acceptable behavior, rules, rituals, etc. I struggle with what I would perceive as very evil / bad people and what their purpose here on Earth is. Without the bad we wouldn't appreciate the good? I struggle with these concepts. As well as the idea that I chose to come into existence "this time" as a 'victim', as a 'tormentor', as an enforcer, as a torturer ....etc. All the good characters are so much easier to rationalize than the bad characters in the world. That I would chose to 'understand the concepts of power' through fear and intimidation? It is a difficult concept.

As to Dolores being able to go into different countries, I am sure her staff ensures her safety. She may not know the amount of work it actually takes to get everything to work so smoothly. OR she is very blessed, to be sure!!

I have to noodle my 'little brain' her concept of the universe with Brian Mercer's Astral Universe. It is a very complicated materium!! I will have to see if I can find some of her books in the used book store so I can read up on her convoluted universe!

Peace and prosperity!!